Mini cakes with Black Tapenade
LIST OF INGREDIENTS : 180g of flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 3 eggs, 3 tablespoons of olive oil, 10cl of milk, 120g of black tapenade Mille et Un Sud and 2 tablespoons pine nuts.
THE RECIPE'S STEPS :
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C ( gas mark 6 ) .
- In a bowl, mix the flour and yeast.
- In another bowl , whisk the eggs with olive oil and milk. Pour the flour and mix thoroughly to a smooth paste .
- Finally, add the black tapenade Mille et Un Sud and sprockets.
- Divide batter into mini cake molds flexible .
- Bake for 20 minutes. Insert the blade of a knife to test for doneness . It should come out clean .
- Let cool before unmolding. Serve warm or cold .
Bonus : Add a tablespoon of parmesan cheese in the dough.