CHICKEN WITH BLACK OLIVE TAPENADE
LIST OF INGREDIENTS :
4 chicken breasts, 8 thin slices of bacon, 150 g of black olive tapenade, olive oil, kitchen twine
THE RECIPE'S STEPS :
- Carefully open each breast lengthwise, without completely slicing, to make an escalope.
- Spread tapenade on each escalope. Roll each escalope to form a cylinder. Place a slice of bacon lengthwise to touch the ends and place another slice in the opposite direction around the roll. Tie up like a roast.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a sauté pan and brown the rolls on medium-high heat. Cook for approximately twenty minutes, lowering the heat and adding water if necessary.
- While the chicken is cooking, slice the whites of the leeks in thin rounds (1 mm). Cook on low heat in a pan with 1/2 cup of water until the leeks are fully tender and no water remains. Add the crème fraîche, salt, pepper, and a good pinch of nutmeg to the pan. Keep warm.
- When the chicken has finished cooking, place the rolls onto individual plates. Deglaze the cooking liquid and pour some over each roll. Accompany with the leeks on the bottom of the plate.