DRIED TOMATO ROLLS
LIST OF INGREDIENTS :
1 pastry sheet, 1 courgette, 1 egg, pesto, 150 g Dried Tomato Delight, salt, pepper
THE RECIPE'S STEPS :
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C (gas mark 5-6). Cut the pastry sheet into several strips.
- In a bowl, mix the egg yolk with one tablespoon water. Slice the courgettes and cook.
- Pull apart pastry strips and put them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Use a brush to coat the pastry with the egg yolk. Spread some dried tomato caviar on the pastry, put a small dollop of pesto and several courgette slices lengthwise on the strip
- Roll the pastry around the filling. Put some glaze on the outside of the pastry and store in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Cook at 200°C for 15 minutes. Cool on a rack.